I am glad you found my mini session section! Below you will find an explanation on what a mini session is.
What is a mini session?
- Is a limited edition session only available few times a year.
- Is tacked in time slots, which means that before and after you there will be another client.
- It is set in one location only, chosen by me.
- Is a session that includes 6 images.
What a mini session is not:
- A shorter session available anytime.
- A stand alone session personalized to the individual.
- A session that includes lots of images.
If you think that the mini sessions is ideally for you, please be on the lookout for the next one available.
Be sure to arrive early, with enough time to park and walk to the location.
When you arrive I will likely be working with the client booked before you. Please do not disrupt that session or distract the people being photographed so I can ensure I will have the full 15 minutes to work with each client.
- I do reserve 5 minutes between sessions for myself, so I can drink water, use the restroom and make sure my equipment is ready for your session.
- Get a good night of sleep and eat good and healthy food before your session. Drink lots of water!
- And as always, have fun!
If you have any questions, please send me an email.